Thursday 30 October 2014

THE BIG FEASTIVAL

During the summer we went to Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival (I last went in 2011) which is a combination of a music festival and a food festival, though much more pleasant than your normal music festival. The Big Feastival is held in the Cotswolds on Blur's Alex James' cheese-making farm (you heard me right) and is an experience I would definitely recommend, the place is full of food stalls selling the mpst amazing and delicious food and you want to eat all of it.
Hello 2011 Rosie...
Just to add that I'm trying out different ways of blog post layout currently, I appologise for the fact that the photos overlap into the sidebar, I am not very good with technology.


Caroline Craig and Sophie Missing signing their book 'The Little Book of Lunch'- you need this book
Stupid hats calls for stupid pouts
Alex James' cheese- his 'No. 5' cheese was to die for
Sylvania Families were my entire childhood
Not quite Fleetwood Mac...
And not quite Abba...

No comments:

Post a Comment