Monday 6 January 2014

I WILL COMPLETE MY RESOLUTION

So here's something I've never thought of doing before...

One of my news years resolutions was to read more as I used to be really into reading and I would read all the time but for the past couple of years I've barely read at all. Recently I've found that I'm starting to fall back in love with it and my aim this year is to push myself and read instead of putting it off and playing Mario Kart instead.

I am hoping to try and do a new thing on here (starting in February) where I talk about books I've read in the past month or books that I've read  previously and loved. Though I am certain my reading will start to slack again come April-June as that is AS level exams time I am determined that this year I will complete at least one of my news years resolutions (especially since this year I have bothered to actually make some)!

No comments:

Post a Comment