Wednesday 25 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 25 | DECEMBER 25TH- THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

IT'S CHRIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS!

After waiting since September (I stupidly watched Love Actually in September and I have been excited ever since) it's finally here! I can't believe I've actually managed to finish this (I never thought I would), it is very hard to blog every single day and I have much respect for people who blog for a living or every-day bloggers, thank God this only happens once a year...

Now I'm not going to bore everybody with a long account of my Christmas day but here are my two top Christmas outfits and face of the day...

The Cheesy Christmas:
Because everyone needs a cheesy Christmas jumper.
Sadly not as cheesy as I would have liked

Jumper: Last Christmas Marks and Spencer (price unknown- actually belongs to my mother)
Wearing with:
Eyeliner: Body Shop (£9)
Lips: Body Shop Born Lippy in 'Passion Berry' (£2)
Nails: Barry M Gelly in 'Lychee' (£3.99)

The Christmas Party:

Skirt*: Topshop (£28)
Top: Beatles top (£15- Beatles store in Liverpool)
Leather Jacket: All Saints (Unknown- Christmas present)
Hat: Topshop (Unknown- from the summer but still available to buy)
Wearing with:
Socks: Topshop (£3.50)
Shoes: Dr Martens (Around £50)

*Please take note that this skirt has pockets which is immensely exciting for me

My brother is wearing a Topman shirt

Festive Face (and Nails which are not strictly face):

Eyeliner: Body Shop (£9)
Eye shadow: MUA palette 'Heaven and Earth' (£4)
Lipstick: Accessorize in 'Infatuated' (Around £5.49 I believe)
Nails: Barry M Gelly in 'Plum' (£3.99)
 
I wanted to show a picture of what the lipstick looks like on but the lighting was not very good

Merry Christmas everyone, may your day be jolly and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment