Friday 28 August 2015

IN ORDER TO HIGHLIGHT MY NEW RUCKSACK - #OOTD 26/08/15

I'd wanted a leather rucksack for so long but real leather ones are just so expensive. And then I saw this Accessorize beauty online. This rucksack was literally perfect, it's fake leather so still has the same look as a real leather one just for a fraction of the price, and it was just so beautiful I couldn't resist. The only problem was the £35 price tag, I told myself I couldn't justify buying it until I got a job. Two months later I had my first pay day of my new job, and the first thing I did was go and buy this bag. I am a very happy bunny. This bag is also the perfect size, it fits all my everyday things with room to spare, and I'm confident that it's also going to be able to fit all my college stuff come September. I am in love.

Bag- Accessorize (£35)
Jumper- Boohoo (£12)
Top- H&M (£9.99)
Jeans- Topshop Jamie (£40)
Boots- Dr Martens (£100)

No comments:

Post a Comment