Friday 13 November 2015

18 LIFE LESSONS

Obviously, I'm not qualified to advise anyone on how to live their lives, but I thought I'd share 18 important things that I have learnt in 18 years of life.

1. Don't be afraid to cut people out of your life if you don't want them in it anymore, especially if you were previously good friends

2. Hiking boots are your friends

3. Re-read your favourite book often

4. Invest in a nice, wearable waterproof

5. Don't be afraid to leave school if it's not right for you

6. Be friends with your parents

7. Ugly laugh until you cry

8. Don't feel guilty about what you eat

9. You don't have to go out every time someone asks you

10. Publicly obsess about the things you truly love

11. Don't feel pressured to do what everyone else is doing

12. Stop comparing yourself to other people

13. It's okay to be scared of unscary things, a little fear is good for you, but not too much

14. Take chances

15. Make an effort with your grandparents

16. Have in-jokes with your siblings and use them in front of other people to confuse them, very fun

17. Quote movies and books in conversation, especially with your family, do it always. (See what I did there?)

Shall I end with something cheesy like 'be yourself' or 'live your own life' or 'you do you and I'll do me' or 'take pictures of the good moments'? NO I SHALL NOT.

18. Stroke your cat constantly

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment