Thursday 7 April 2016

APRIL PLAYLIST 2016

Is it not obvious by now that I mostly only like my parent's music and I like rediscovering old favourites from my childhood? It will also become obvious that we've been listening to a lot of Simon and Garfunkel recently and I really love Simon and Garfunkel.

'Mrs Robinson'- Simon and Garnfunkel 
I've said it once, I'll say it twice, I'll say it a thousand times. I really love Simon and Garfunkel.

'Bridge Over Troubled Water'- Simon and Garfunkel 
It's a classic. An emotional, power-karaoke-singing classic.

'Everywhere You Look'- (The Full House Theme Song)
I started watching Full House last week and I am absolutely obsessed, I'm getting through it at a ridiculous speed. This is probably one of the best TV theme songs of all time.

Barbara Ann- The Beach Boys
This is my favourite Beach Boys song of all time.

'Sharon'- Good San Juan
I mentioned this briefly in the last playlist post, but this is a song I discovered from the Welcome to Night Vale podcast and it is hella catchy.

'Who'll Stop the Rain'- Creedence Clearwater Revival
Would it really be a playlist by me if Creedence Clearwater Revival didn't appear on it?

'50 Ways to Leave Your Lover'- Paul Simon
As in the 'Simon' from Simon and Garfunkel. Need I say more?

'At Least it Was Here'- The 88
Its been a while since this appeared on one of my playlist posts. This is the incredible theme song from Community, which I really want to rewatch again.

'Darlin''- The Beach Boys
I've recently started listening to them again and this one is gr8.

No comments:

Post a Comment