Sunday 17 April 2016

THE BOOKS ON MY KINDLE

I thought I'd make a nice list (in the form of a pretty pointless blog post) for you all of all the books on my Kindle app (I have the app for my iPad) and the couple of books that I've downloaded on my mum's Kindle. I really like lists and I really like books. At the time of buying, all these Kindle books were very cheap, I've never spent more that £3 on a Kindle book before and I have a very unhealthy habit of buying them when they're super cheap (plus you can get a lot of the classics for free).

Books in bold are ones I haven't read yet

Throne of Glass
The Assassin's Blade
A Darker Shade of Magic
Between Shades of Grey
Fangirl
Anna and the French Kiss
Lola and the Boy Next Door
Isla and the Happily Ever After
Code Name Verity
Modern Romance
Red Rising
The Fey Man
The Anne of Green Gables Complete Collection (only 99p for 10 books) - I've read 3 of them
Doon
Destined for Doon
Shades of Doon
The Bronze Horseman
The Maze Runner Files
Absolute Beginners
Great Expectations
The Picture of Dorian Grey
Agnes Grey
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall

Rosie
(The pointless blog post writer)
(And newly 19 year old - it was my birthday yesterday, wooooo)

No comments:

Post a Comment