Tuesday 20 December 2016

DAY #1 - THE 12 DAYS OF BLOGMAS

20th December. A weird time to start doing Blogmas, but hear me out. I've neglected my blog enough this year that Blogmas was something that needed to happen (plus it's probably my favourite thing to do on my blog each year), I'm officially back from university for Christmas, and I wanted the end of Blogmas to coincide with the end of the year. Hence why Blogmas is starting today of all days.

So I'll be here everyday until the 31st December, and I thought we'd start off the 12 days of Blogmas with a classic December playlist. 

1. 'Mistletoe'- Justin Bieber
I'm not a fan of Bieber, but this is my flatmate's favourite Christmas song and hes played it so many times over the last couple of weeks that I couldn't not honour it on this list.

2. 'Ribbons and Bows'- Kacey Musgraves
Kacey Musgraves, one of my favourite country artists, has released her own Christmas album, and I absolutely love this original by her. 

3. 'Fairytale of New York'- The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
Along with 'Step Into Christmas', possibly my favourite Christmas song. Somehow Christmasy, without being very festive and also being completely savage.

4. 'Step Into Christmas'- Elton John
My other joint-favourite Christmas song, impossible not to want to dance to this. I saw Elton John live in the summer and I was kind of disappointed that he didn't play this.

5. 'Feliz Navidad'- Michael Buble
Not usually my favourite Christmas song, but I can't resist Michael Buble's version.

6. 'All I Want for Christmas is You'- Michael Buble
As much as I love both versions of this song, I can't help but love Michale Buble's slower and more jazzy version. 

7. 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing'- Busted
This one just makes me laugh every time I remember it exists.

Merry Christmas!
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment