Thursday 22 December 2016

DAY #3 - LUSH CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Who honestly doesn't love Lush's Christmas range? It may be one of the best things to happen each year. Since I haven't been able to go into Lush this year, and I don't have a Lush near me at home, this year's Lush Christmas post comes to you as a wishlist from the Lush website.

'Santasaurus' Bubble Bar
Like most (I assume), I base my product choices in  Lush on what they smell like. The Santasaurus bubble bar is so cute that I want it regardless of what it smells like.

'Snowie' Bubble Bar
As with the Santasaurus, I don't think I can resist a bubble bar that looks like a snowman David Bowie.

'Jester' Bubble Bar
Another adorable and orange-scented bubble bar. Basically, I want all the bubble bars.

'So White' Bath Bomb
A classic, I love apples.

'Shoot For The Stars' Bath Bomb
I can't resist any product with orange in it (as most of Lush's products seem to contain) and I also can't resist how stunning this bath bomb is.

'Golden Wonder' Bath Bomb
A classic Lush Christmas bath bomb.

'Butterbear' Bath Bomb
The Butterball is my absolute favourite Lush bathbomb, it smells beyond incredible, and every Chrismtas Lush rerelease it in the shape of an adorable bear.

'Snow Fairy' Shower Gel
The epitome of the Lush Christmas products and smells.

'Bubbly' Shower Gel
It's orange, I can't help myself.

'Reindeer Rock' Soap
It's blue, it looks like a reindeer carving on a cave wall, the reindeer is gold, it has a slightly different berry and floral scent, I want it.

'Santa's Postbox' Soap
It basically just smells really, really orangy.

'Shooting Stars' Soap
I couldn't decide between the orange scent of Santa's Postbox or the lemon and lime scent of Shooting Stars, so I've added both of them to the list.

'Sugar Plum Fairy' Lip Scrub and Lip Tint
Who doesn't love a Lush lip scrub? They always leave your lips feeling amazing, and I can't resist the gorgeous plum colour and orange scent of these two.

'Be Excellent To Each Other' Bag
I've been drooling over this tote bag with a quote from 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure' on it ever since I saw it a few months ago, and I think it's something that I  genuinely need in my life.

Rosie
Might have to go and place a massive Lush order now

No comments:

Post a Comment