Sunday 29 March 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY- 28/03/15

Sticking a quick note up here to say that I've finally made a blog twitter, only a few months after I decided that it was about time I did. My twitter is @Rozoid97 - drop us a tweet 'hello'. 

This is my outfit of the day from yesterday, when it was slightly hotter and not raining, featuring my faithful black Topshop Jamie jeans (though it is time I got another pair, these ones are looking a little no-longer-black).

Camisole tops were my new favourite clothing discovery of last summer. This one is from Next, and is actually more of a plum/berry colour than it looks in the pictures (UK weather is impossible to work with when picture taking). Berry is one of my favourite colours, so I couldn't pass this top by when I saw it, despite it being a little too early in the year for camis yet. One of the best features of this top is the adjustable straps, so useful as cami tops are often a little too lose.

It's simple, but it works. (I also think it would work well with blue jeans). I style this with white converse and a thick, oatmeal-coloured cardigan.

The top is still available online from Next.co.uk for £12. Next are such an underrated brand, but they're one of my favourite high street shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment