Sunday 24 May 2015

FUJI GREEN TEA (DO NOT DRINK)

It's been far too long since I shopped in The Body Shop, it's a well-known fact that it is one of my all-time favourite brands, but it's been a while since I heard the calling to browse their lip balm selection (I would recommend Body Shop lip balms over nearly all others). Today, however, we can all rejoice over the return of the first Body Shop post since December.

The Body Shop appear to have a Japanese theme going on at the moment, including a new, limited edition range of products (that are still available, I have checked), in the new 'Fuji Green Tea' scent. (My friend got me this box set of a few for my birthday, and can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the box itself is, I'm excited to use the products purely to use the box for things). This set contains a full-sized shower gel, full-sized body butter, and mini body scrub, other (super cool) products in the range include bath tea (and a bath tea diffuser), soap, Eau de Cologne and a couple of other body products.

I am so awful at describing smells, and this particular one is so difficult to place. Right now I'm sitting here with the mini body scrub, and I can't get over how good it smells. The only way I could describe this is that it smells like summer in a tub. The website describes it pretty accurately, it has the most clean and refreshing scent ever, it's one of those scents where you feel so good after using it, just because of how good it smells. As many of you know, I'm not a fan of overly strong and powerful scents, and I'm big on my cleaner, lighter and more fresh scents (see my candles blog post for more!), and this range ticks all the boxes for me. There's no accurate way for me to describe this scent, it's unlike anything I've smelled before, while at the same time smelling really familiar and comforting, and I'd recommend going down to the Body Shop purely to check it out.

One of the things I secretly love most about this range, is the absolutely beautiful mint green packaging, which I can't deny looks great in my bathroom. As with all Body Shop products, the products themselves are amazing, and I can never fault the high quality the Body Shop delivers.

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment