Tuesday 7 July 2015

SUMMER HOLIDAY GOALS

I haven't done a goals post in a good few months, potentially not since December. I always enjoyed writing goals posts so, since I've officially been on my summer holidays for around a week now, I thought I'd do a goals posts for the next two months of my holiday break.

1. Redecorate my Room
This is probably my number one goal for the summer (hence it being number one on the list). I've been planning on redecorating my bedroom for about two summers now, and (I know I say this every year) but this is definitely the year. I've begun the processes of going through all my clutter and getting rid of things I don't want or no longer have any use for, and so far it's going very well. The bedroom decoration is 101% happening.

2. 'The Novel Goal' (as I Like to Call it)
For as long as I can remember I've written books/stories/poems for myself. I haven't written anything for ages, and it's always been a personal goal of mine to write a whole novel (not to do anything with, just to have a whole one written), and I've decided that that's one of the things I want to do this summer. I have so many ideas and I'm excited to get started.

3. Get Back Into my Blogging Groove
It's no secret that I've not got back into my blogging groove since Blogmas way back in December. I always find getting back into blogging in the New Year to be slow going, but this year its been awful. I've been so so busy, but I've also just not been feeling motivated and I've been forgetting to post. I want to change this, and I'm hoping these next two empty months will help me get my blogging mojo back.

4. Driving Things
Basically this means that I want to restart my driving lessons this summer and do my theory test. I'd say that the theory test bit is the most important section of this goal, as passing it during the summer gives me one less thing to worry about next academic year. I also want to restart my driving lessons in the holidays as I will (hopefully) be going to uni in September 2016, and so I want to be able to drive before I go.

5. Take More Photos
Basically I want to document my life more this summer and have pictures of me and my friends just because they make me happy.

6. Carrying on Eating Healthily  
Basically I've been trying to eat healthily and I want to carrying on eating more healthily. That is all.

7. Start Exercising 
This is one of my New Years Resolutions that I have yet to start. I need to get fit. I want to exercise on a regular basis. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment