Tuesday 12 July 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY - THINGS I WANT TO WATCH

I was originally going to make this about the top ten things I want to watch on Netflix, but some of the things I want to watch most aren't on Netflix (big problem for Rosie) so I've opted for a more general list.

1. Parks and Recreation
I am so desperate to watch it but, like many great shows, it's only available on Amazon's version of Netflix (I can't remember the name) and I can't justify the need to have both that and Netflix. I need, need, need to watch this, it's ridiculous how desperate I am, I know I'm going to love it.

2. The US Office
This is a bit of a sore spot for me, I was half way through series 5 (out of 9 series) when it was removed from Netflix. I was a combination of furious and heartbroken and I really want to finish it.

3. Season 6 of Community
Can Netflix just have this available already please?

4. Outlander
Everyone should know by now that so many people are obsessed with this, and it's no secret that I read the first book and really didn't enjoy it. Saying that, I watched the first half of series 1 of the show and I really enjoyed it, and I'd like to see where the rest of the series goes. I'm definitely going to be watching it rather than reading it, though, once again, this is only available on Amazon.

5. Gilmore Girls
I've heard nothing but good things about this show and it's just become available on Netflx, so I think I'm going to have to give it a go.

6. Love, Rosie
I read the book of this and really liked it, and the film is on Netflix, I just haven't got round to watching it yet.

7. Game of Thrones
I've watched the first series of Game of Thrones, I own the first three series on DVD, but I wanted to read the entire book series before I watch any of it. I've got two books left to read, but the show has been getting so much praise recently that I really want to watch it.

8. Now You See Me
I've watched the first half of this film but didn't get a chance to finish it. I thought it was absolutely genius; magic tricks confuse me so much but they're so clever, I really want to see how this one ends.

9. Guardians of the Galaxy
No one can believe that I haven't see this yet, but it's finally on Netflix and now is my time.

10. X-Men
My best friend raves about these (along with all Marvel films, which I need to catch up on) and I really want to give them a go. I just have no idea where to start.

Rosie
Too much TV to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment