Tuesday 25 March 2014

SKIN THE COLOUR OF MOCHA

Since my school erected (hurhurhur) a coffee bar in the sixth form common room, I have unfortunately become a bit of an addict. My current coffee love is mochas (not to mention how amazing hot chocolate that comes out of a machine is- why is it better than the normal ones?). My love of coffee has led me to experiment at home and I believe I have come up with a sufficient mocha substitute for the time being...

You Will Need:-A mug (duh)
-A teaspoon (double duh)
-Milk (I use semi-skimmed)
-Coffee
-Hot chocolate power stuff
-A Microwave

To Make:
-Fill up your mug with milk
-Microwave it for however long is needed for it to be hot enough to your taste (I do mine for 2mins10secs as my microwave is quite hot and I like my drinks to be burn-your-mouth-boiling hot when I drink them).
-Depending on how chocolatey or coffee-y you want your drink to be, put in the hot chocolate and coffee (coffee is an acquired taste and I prefer my drinks to be slightly more chocolatey so I used one teaspoon of coffee and two teaspoons of hot chocolate).
-Stir and then drink.
-Thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment