Thursday 5 June 2014

JUNE GOALS

I saw this on someone else's blog and I loved the idea of it. Writing down your monthly goals is a great way to keep on top of things and these are mine for the upcoming month.

1) Now my AS exams are over, I want to go out more and enjoy myself as I have spent the past two months shut up in my room revising and my brother kindly told me the other day that I need to go outside as my skin is the same colour as the white shirt I was wearing.
2) In the UK, after Year 12 (AS) exams are over we have a couple of weeks off and then we go back to school for another month to start Year 13 (A2). My most major goal this month is to get a good start into A2 as that was not something I did in September and I was very, very unhappy for the first few months of school.
3) One of my New Years resolutions was to read more, but I had to put that on hold while I was revising. This month I would like to finish Game of Thrones book three part two (that's a mouthful) and start my new books which I am really excited for.
4) Creative writing is always something that I have enjoyed, and it was something that I was very good at when I was younger. I always start writing books with really good ideas, but I normally fizzle out after the first few chapters and give up on them. This month I would like to write a couple of chapters of a new book that have good content that I will be proud of and not give up on them so soon. Writing a book is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment