Sunday 1 June 2014

SIMMER DOWN AND PUCKER UP

When life hands you exams it is essential (in my view) to buy yourself rewards for all the work and stress you are put through (and I promise that is not an excuse to go shopping). Last summer I went to Florida where I bought some Burt's Bees Lip Balms as they are much cheaper over there than they are here in the UK.
(Cheeky reuse of old photos here)

The main point of this post is not solely to review this product, but to talk about a new thing I'm doing this month. This June I have decided to only use one lip balm for the whole of the month just because I can really, I have no other reasoning apart from that.

I did make a post on Burt's Bees waaaay back in September 2013 so I'm not going to spend too long writing about it again. But I will say that it smells minty and fresh and brings back good memories of last summer; I also use this as a base before applying lipstick as it is quite a hard product so it isn't greasy, it doesn't leave a residue and you can barely feel it on your lips so your lipstick doesn't go sliding straight off as it might with a thinner, greasier balm.

I'd like to end this post by saying that, as of tomorrow, I will be free from exams and that is more exciting than anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment