Monday 13 April 2015

8 REASONS TO BE HAPPY THIS MORNING

1. Spring
Spring puts me in one of those moods where I feel happy and relaxed and like I could achieve anything.

2. The Weather 
It's such a good feeling when it's hot enough to go out without a coat on, and an even better feeling when the evenings are just as warm.

3. Friends
I have the loveliest friends and they mean so much to me and it's always nice to wake up and read their 100+ weird and wonderful messages on our group chat while I've been asleep.

4. Birthdays
It's my birthday on Thursday, and though I've never been all that bothered about celebrating it, I always get really emotional on the actual day as everyone is so wonderful and I always feel so loved and appreciated.

5. Making Summer Plans
Making summer plans with friends is exciting and it's nice to have a solid group to go away with and do exciting things with.

6. Going Back to College 
While every other person my age is probably dreading the return to school/college today after the Easter holidays, I'm looking forward to it. I'm happier at college than I ever was at school, I love my course and I get to see my friends. It'll be nice.

7. Books
Books make me happy. Their covers, the feel of the paper, the smell of the actual book, just holding a physical book makes me happy. I am very lucky to have the ability to read and to have access to so many books of every variety.

8. Time Spent With Family 
I am one of those people that considers their immediate family to be their best friends, and I enjoy spending time with them. My dad and I have been watching the Masters this weekend, as we do every year, and it was just so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment