Thursday 9 April 2015

CLEAN AND FRESH

I try a lot of scented candles in a variety of scents, but I always find myself coming back to the fresher, cleaner scents, or vanilla. Spring is the perfect time for these types of scents, so I've complied a list of four of my all-time favourites (there's something about white coloured candles that guarantees they'll smell good).

Fluffy Towels
Small Jar- around £8
My brother gave me this candle for my last birthday, and I used the whole thing up in just over a month (that's the fastest I've ever used up a whole candle). This is a scent that I don't think I could ever get sick of, it's the epitome of clean scents, smelling kind of soapy but in a good way. This candle literally smells like its name suggests, and makes your room smell lovely and clean; I feel relaxed using this candle.

Clean Cotton
Sampler Votive- around £2
I've always found Clean Cotton to be one of the more popular scents, and I can really see why. It has a scent I recognise but can't place, it's as clean as the name suggests, with a hint of floral in there as well. I'm currently sitting at my desk just smelling it and I can't get enough of it, I think it's possibly my favourite of the list.

Soft Blanket
Sampler Votive- around £2
Soft Blanket is not as fresh a scent as the others, but still qualifies as being on this list. It's hard to describe, but it's more of a darker vanilla scent but without being too dark and spicy (if you get what I mean- which you probably don't). I'm struggling to describe it because it's completely unique, but it's one I'd be inclined to light on a summer evening in the garden.

Ikea Vanilla Candle
95p
For a 95p candle, the scent is amazing. It has such a strong scent, my whole room smells of vanilla without me even having to light this candle. Vanilla is my go-to scent, it's one you can never go wrong with, and one where I can have the candle lit for a long time without getting sick of the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment