Friday 3 April 2015

PLAYLIST AND WATCH-LIST | FEBRUARY AND MARCH 2015

I haven't been changing up my makeup or wardrobe recently, so instead of doing a favourites this month, I'm going to do a combined 'playist and watch-list' post, everything I've been listening to and watching in the months of February and March.


Watch-List

Wolf Hall- I mentioned this in my 'January Favourites' post, but it finished in February and it was just so, so good. My whole family loved it so much that we've already bought the DVD.

The Great British Sewing Bee
The Sewing Bee was a TV discovery of mine in 2014 and, again, my whole family really enjoyed it. It inspires me to start sewing again, and I have big plans for sewing clothes when the weather gets warmer. The Sewing Bee is just such a happy, feel-good show, I love judging everyone's sewing on whether I'd wear it or not, and I'm now quite knowledge about sewing terminology. Unpopular opinion, but I personally think the Sewing Bee is even better than the Bake Off.

Raised by Wolves
Raised by Wolves is still currently on (we're three episodes in out of six) and I'm really loving it. It's written by Caitlin Moran and her sister so I had high expectations going into it, and it hasn't disappointed. It's funny, it's real, I love all the characters, and I would highly recommend.


Playlist 

'Something's Gotta Give'- All Time Low
This is All Time Low's first single from the album coming out at the start of next week (I do believe April 6th). I have loved All Time Low for a long, long time and this song reminds me of why I started loving them in the first place. I want to scream along to this song as loud as I possibly can. The new album ('Future Hearts') is sounding great so far, I can't wait.

'Blame It on Me'- George Ezra
George Ezra's voice is great, and this song is great. That is all I have to say.

'Like I Can'- Sam Smith
This song. I am in love. I literally cannot get enough of it, I have it on repeat. No words to describe my love for this or for Sam Smith right now.

Sam Smith in General
I'm a little bit late to the party on this one, but I am really, really loving Sam Smith at the moment. As well as 'Like I Can', I'm also really into 'Stay With Me' (obvs), 'I'm Not the Only One' and 'Lay Me Down'. Much love to Sam Smith.

Harry Potter Audio CDs
Stephen Fry was sent to this earth for the sole purpose of reading the Harry Potter audio CDs. I love the books, I love the CDs, I'm excited to listen to the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment