Thursday 10 October 2013

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Hello October!

I am so happy that October is finally here, I've been waiting for this all month (pun intended, I am so funny)! I love October, now we can finally stop saying 'oh well it's still sort of summer' and embrace the comforts of autumn and comfy clothes. It is my opinion that October is the official start of autumn, and summer will be sorely missed, but now the weather has an official reason to be crappy (and also it's nearly Christmas).
So, hello to October and the autumn months, and here is my official September favourites list:

1. Neutrogena moisturiser - September is the official start of my winter dry skin and, no matter how many different moisturisers I try, I will always come back again and again to Neutrogena and it is a permanent staple in my bathroom.

2. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Lychee - This is the perfect nude colour that I have been loving this month, (sad to admit) I felt all grown up swanning into sixth form with my nude nails. I cannot rave enough about the Barry M Gelly line, I wore the nail varnish for nearly two weeks without having to repaint it because it doesn't chip! I am so excited about this and I can't wait for Barry M to bring out more colours (hint hint a black one please).
 

3. Soup - I feel like I don't need to explain this one, soup is amazing in every way.
4. New stationary - The highlight of the school year.
5. Thick jumpers - Praise the Lord, jumpers are officially back! Thick jumpers are the best item of clothing ever invented, apart from maybe onesies...
6. Maybelline  Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - Yes, I talk about these a lot, but I have fallen in love with Peach Kiss, it's simply the best (cue break into Tina Turner impression).

7. Twinning's Lemon and Ginger tea - Looks a bit like piss (to put it politely), tastes amazing.
8. Body Shop concealer - I have found the perfect concealer, it's my exact skin colour! Body Shop makeup is always brilliant and this is no exception.
9. THE NEW YOU ME AT SIX SONG IT IS AMAZING OMG NEW ALBUM IN JANUARY 2014 SOMEONE HOLD ME. Sorry.
10. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - I have been hooked on these since I got back from  America and, much to my great joy, you can get them in England too!

This month I aim to take better care of my skin and use my Balmi more (and try unsuccessfully not to buy any more lip balms).

(Apologies for these next couple of posts being a lot later that I originally planned them to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment