Thursday 10 October 2013

SKIN MONTH

I am absolutely awful to my skin, I mistreat it, I ignore it, and I just generally don't take good care of it, therefore I have decided that October will be my Love Your Skin Month (or just Skin Month). So throughout October I will be aiming to trying out different skin care products, starting with the Body Shop.

I have always found the Body Shop to be one of the best for skin care (plus there is a three-for-two offer on all skin care products at the moment, there is also there same offer for everything in Boots, Soap and Glory here I come). I have really bad skin at the moment and colder weather does nothing to help it so firstly I have bought the Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask which I am hoping will clear up my spots and stop my skin being so dry (SIDE NOTE: the lovely lady in Body Shop said you only need to use the face pack once a week or even once a month will be fine otherwise it will have the reverse affect and rid your skin of all the nutrients).

I also bought the Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes as the makeup remover I am currently using is feeling very bad for my eyes so I thought a change was necessary.

I am looking to try out some Soap and Glory skin care products and possibly a hot cloth cleanser, and the purchase of more Body Shop products will be inevitable, especially with all the offers everywhere at the moment. I will be reviewing the products as I go, so happy Skin Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment