Friday 4 July 2014

JULY GOALS

I did my first 'monthly goals' post last month and I really liked the idea of it as it's a great way to keep on top of everything. I have achieved most of the things on my list (I'm glad to say that I am no longer unhealthily pale and I'm quite proud of my tan as I am not normally someone who tans), all except the creative writing goal which slipped my mind when I went back to school and I sadly have writers block right now.

1. My first goal is to use makeup items that I bought and never used as I found my Balmi recently which I want to get more use out of so I thought I could do the same with some other products I have lying around (I have already started this goal by experimenting with eyeshadow and mascara more again).
2. Change my blog content somewhat (but not drastically). In January I added an occasional book review section to my blog and I thought it would be nice to add some other new sections such as photo-diaries of my days out and maybe some outfit-of-the-day-type posts along with others.
3. All the time I'm like 'yeah I'm going to write in my diary more, I'm going to be one of those people that keeps a diary, it's going to be so cool' but then I realise that my life is fairy boring and I have nothing to write about. My aim in July is to write in my diary more regularly and actually stick to it so I will be one of those people who keeps a diary and it will be fun.

My books to read this month are:
-Bedsit Disco Queen by Tracey Thorn
-The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
-Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
-Emma by Jane Austen
-Longbourne by Jo Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment