Monday 7 July 2014

NURSING IN NOTTINGHAM

So I mentioned in my 'July Goals' that I'd like to jazz up my blog content a bit and post more photo-based posts of my days out or weekends and trips etc, so I thought I'd start with the few photos I took on my two day (Sunday and Monday) trip to Nottingham University for a nursing degree taster course/workshop.


This is the university accommodation where I was staying- Sherwood Hall- it was very pretty though the colour scheme makes it look very dark from the outside.


I was expecting the stereotypical university cupboard bedroom but the room I was in was actually really big with a double bed and a massive desk and lots of floor space.


We did mostly lectures but also a few practical sessions. Here is my first attempt of suturing (basically stitching) on a piece of foam; we were also given stethoscopes which was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment