Monday 24 November 2014

I LIKE SCARVES A LOT

If the title didn't give it away, this is a post about scarves. I own far too many scarves but they are the perfect accessory, and obviously I need a new one every year...
Thank you to my  brother for photographing.

Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Nails- Essie 'Chinchilly'
Scarves- Underlined

'The Secret Nerd'
As massive Harry Potter fans, my family couldn't simply ignore the scarf selection when we went to the Harry Potter studio tour. We didn't buy the Hufflepuff one as both of them were yuck, but we bought the Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin ones, the Gryffindor being mine. This is the most perfect scarf as it's super thick and wooly and it combines two of my favourite colours: burgundy and goldy-mustard.

'The Fake Designer'
It looks like a designer scarf but it's not, and I'm not sure where it's from. This was my go-to scarf last year and it's one of those perfect scarves that you can wear all year round. It's so big and super soft and, being black and white, it goes with everything.

'The Forgotten Favourite'
Another scarf that is wearable all year round- especially in the Spring. This is a snood rather than a scarf but it's so so beautiful and, hence the name, one that I'd forgotten I owned. It's from New Look but unfortunatly quite a while ago; New Look are one of the best places on the highstreet for beautiful, high-quality, affordable scarves, being a maximum £15-£20.

'The Classic'
This is my new scarf for 2014 and another New Look beauty (£9.99 I can't even). The tartan scarf is the classic Autumn/Winter accessory, it completes every outfit and you can never go wrong with one. My love of tartan is acknowledged, but this is a wardrobe staple for everyone and I'm obsessed. It took me so long to find one I liked and I was iffy about the yellow bits, but I love it so so much, my mother is now buying one for everyone this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment