Wednesday 26 November 2014

THE AUTUMN SHOE EDIT

We're in that time of the year where I find it hard to tell if it's classed as autumn or winter, but for the sake of naming this post it's autumn. Less than a month till Christmas and less than a week till December... weird.

Shoes- Dr Martens
These are my previous school shoes but I think they look really good with skirts and they go with everything. I do look really clumpy in this photo, but it is really hard to photograph shoes (thanks to my brother for these).


Boots- Dr Martens
My family are avid DM fans (we have a ridiculous amount compared to normal people). My boots are my babies and I love them so much.


Boots- Simmi Shoes
I cannot express my love for these shoes, they're new this year and they're so beautiful and they go with everything and all that jazz. They're muddy I'm sorry.


Brogues- Clarks
Winter pastels are big this year and these have the beauty of being able to be worn all year round. I don't wear them all that often but I'd forgotten how lovely they are. They don't go with black though.


Wellies- Peter Storm (Millets)
Wellies are perfect in the Autumn/winter for playing in leaves and snow (like we're every going to get any snow). The perk I've found with wellies is that they go with everything, no matter what pattern and what you're wearing, because they're wellies, They just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment