Saturday 29 November 2014

MUSTARD GOES WITH EVERYTHING

As I am an extreme fan of mustard, and it's such an underrated colour as people never know what to wear with it, I though I'd do a lookbook of how I style mustard, and proof that it's a colour that goes with everything.
I've also found that it goes really well with purple/burgundy jeans, and black and white trousers, though I don't have pictures here to demonstrate. I also have some very well-loved mustard colour tights from H&M that unfortunately do not feature here.

Please enjoy these bloody awful photos, work is being done in the garden so the bedroom was forced to make do.

Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Shirt- New Look
Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Shirt- New Look
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Velvet Skirt- Topshop
Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Jeans- Topshop 'Joni' Jeans
Scarf- New Look
Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Jeans- Topshop 'Joni' Jeans
Scarf- Harry Potter Studio Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment