Friday 9 October 2015

AUTUMN/WINTER WARDROBE WISH LIST

Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year and, now that it's October, I feel like I can finally start dressing all autumnal and enjoying scarves and hot drinks and just general autumn-ness again. I also really love October, it's just a great month, definitely autumn but not too cold. As I do love a good list, I've made a list below of my wardrobe wish list for the coming months.

1. Roll Neck Jumpers 
Also known as the humble turtle neck or polo neck, I've previously not been too much of a fan of high-necked clothing, until now. I'm really loving this style, I think it's really flattering, and I've already bought a black roll neck jumper but I'm eyeing up more in different colours.

2. Button-Down Skirts
I didn't know what to call this style of skirt so I've gone for the obvious. Literally just a skirt with buttons down the front. I want a denim one but I'm also thinking of getting a camel coloured cord material one, which I think would look great with my black roll neck jumper.

3. Stripes
I just love stripes. I want everything in my wardrobe to be stripey. T-shirts, jumpers, long sleeves, short sleeves, I want so many stripes.

4. T-Shirts 
Recently I've become really into plain or simply-patterned t-shirts and sleeveless tops. I want to introduce more into my wardrobe as they're so simple but effective.

5. Cardigans
There's a distinct lack of cardigans in my life and that needs to change. 

6. Fjallraven Kanken Rucksack 
I know I got a new rucksack recently and obviously I'm still absolutely in love with it, BUT it's more of my version of a handbag than anything else. It's just slightly too small to comfortably fit a pad of A4 paper, and definitely not big enough to carry a ring binder, and that's my defence for wanting to buy a new bag. I really love the Fjallraven Kanken bags, who doesn't? My best friend got one for her birthday and that made me love them even more. They can carry an A4 ringer binder and textbooks, which is perfect for college, and this is me just basically convincing myself that a £70 bag is worth it (I can use it for uni as well, yes). I might just put this on my Christmas list.

7. Jumpers 
It's no secret that I really love jumpers, and I'm bored of all my current ones so I want more.

8. Denim Jacket
The denim jacket is such a classic and flawless look and I want to take part in it. I'm more inclined to get a slightly over-sized one (or I might just borrow my brother's).

9. New Black Jeans 
My black jeans are basically grey so it's high time I got some new ones. I'm planning on getting exactly the same ones as before, which are the Topshop Jamie Jeans, my favourite jeans (as everyone knows by now- see previous post).

10. Tweed Shorts
If you go right back to September 2013 on this blog, you'll see that I wanted some tweed shorts. I still don't have any. I still want some. It's getting ridiculous now.

11. Trashy Christmas Jumper 
Yes, of course!? I want one that looks like an entire Christmas pudding, it's a wardrobe essential that I can't believe I don't own.

12. Waterproof Coat
I want a really nice waterproof coat, not a hiking one or a jack-in-a-pack, but I really nice, thick proper one. I have one ordered and it will be featured in a outfit of the day post, most likely in December. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment