Monday 7 December 2015

ONE SKIRT, TWO OUTFITS

If you saw my autumn/winter wardrobe wishlist post from early October, you'd see that I was looking for a tan-coloured button-down skirt. I knew I wanted one as a really loved the style and everyone who has one styles it so nicely, though I was a bit apprehensive as I wasn't sure how many outfits I'd be able to get out of it and was it really worth it. In the end I went for it, and this beautiful skirt is from Boohoo. I'd initially found the most perfect one from Next, perfect colour, perfect material, perfect buttons, but I waited to long to buy it and then it wasn't available anymore. I hunted around for ages to find the perfect replacement, and this is the best one I found.

The two looks below are my two favourite ways of styling it and I think they're such simple but perfect looks for Autumn, Winter and Spring; I also think it would look good with a plain black t-shirt, and I'm thinking of getting the black version of the white top below. I'd wear this look on a night out with a dark red, vampy lipstick and glittery copper eyeshadow. I also like to wear this with one messy plait down the back with long bits coming out at the front.

I'd like to add a note here that this was so difficult to photograph, it gets dark really early and for some reason the whites were coming up so bright. This was literally the only day we had to photograph it and we had to make do with what we could.

Skirt- Boohoo (£18)
Jumper- Next (£18)
T-Shirt- New Look (£7.99)
Boots- Simmi (last year, around £20)
Leather Jacket- All Saints (two years ago, around £100)

2 comments:

  1. Love your skirt I am completely obsessed with button ups xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so am I! I obsessed for ages until I found this one xx

      Delete