Wednesday 2 December 2015

WHAT'S ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST

I've never posted something like this before, but I thought in the spirit of Christmas I'd post the things on my Christmas list this year.

1. Fjallraven Kanken Classic Backpack
I love these rucksacks and my current college bag is literally falling apart so it's high time I got a new one. I just love the look and style of these bags and I've done my research so I know it'll definitely hold everything I need to carry; I'm now trying to decide between a black or navy blue one.

2. The U.S. Office DVD Boxset 
I was half-way through watching the U.S. Office on Netflix and I was loving it AND THEN NETFLIX REMOVED IT. I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't completely heartbroken and I wasn't so furious that I debated cancelling my Netflix and switching to Amazon Prime instead (this was only stopped by the fact that my mum pointed out that she's the one paying for Netflix and we hadn't finished community yet). My family like to buy DVD boxsets and watch them together, and I need to the Office back in my life (more Jim pls). (It was a choice between this, the Parks and Recreation boxset or the Vicar of Dibley boxset, fantastic shows).

3. Scratch-Off World Map 
My brother has one of these (pictured below- from a company called 'Luckies') and they're just so cool. It's a map of the world covered in gold foil and you scratch off every country that you've been to. Each continent is a different colour, so a different colour appears under the gold when you scratch it off. So cool.

4. Chocolate Orange
The quintessential Christmas food. I once didn't get one of these in my stocking and I've never truly gotten over it.

5. Dot-to-Dot Book
My brother and I each got one of these in our stocking last year and it was one of the best things I've ever been given. We both completed them in under 2 days and we were just silent and happy for hours. Dot-to-dot books are one of the greatest things ever invented, and we both want another.

6. Amazon Voucher
Always essential, I shop far too much on Amazon, it's unhealthy, but everything is so cheap (as in books are cheap and cheap books make for a happy Rosie).

No comments:

Post a Comment