Tuesday 10 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 10 | DECEMBER 10TH - CHRISTMAS NAILS

I will forever by eternally jealous of anyone who can do nail art on their own nails and make then look like Christmas puddings or reindeers etc. As I am very unskilled in even painting my nails I will just have to settle with painting my nails in different festive colours...

Boots Own Brand Nail Varnish From Last Christmas:
Last Christmas I was given a massive set of these and the three colours you can never go wrong with at Christmas have got to be red, gold and green. The green featured here in my Halloween nails look and I recommend that you use more than one coat if you want it to last longer than a couple of days. With three nail varnishes you can either alternate them on your fingers, paint all nails in the same colour, or have one statement nail and the rest the same colour (for example painting all your nails green and having one finger either red or gold gives a great look).
These nail varnishes come from the same range as this palette (meaning the first one I reviewed) as seen in my palettes post last month.

Barry M:
One thing Barry M are excellent at is nail varnish effects, and probably the best effect for Christmas time is glitter. Glitter can be used for either all the nails or as a statement nail (for example all fingers normal red and then one glitter red nail or any other colour and a glitter nail).

No comments:

Post a Comment