Wednesday 4 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 4 | DECEMBER 4TH- FAVOURITES

I have tried out quite a lot of new products in the past couple of months but not enough that I liked and wanted to put in a favourites post so here they are combined!

1. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Plum- I put the nude version of this called Lychee in my September favourites post and I have (and will) spoken about it a lot recently but the colour is an absolutely gorgeous dark plum colour that looks black in certain lights but it is my dream purple that I have been searching for for ages and I just love it.

2. Accessorize lipstick in Infatuated- This is a product that I have been raving about even more than the previous one but I just love it sososososo much and I don't think I will ever be able to get over just how lovely it is.

(I think the photos of these first two products are already some of my most used photos...)

3. Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes- probably the best make up wipes I have ever used and currently on offer in Superdrug.

4. Vaseline Rosy Lips- I have never paid that much attention to Vaseline before as it has always seemed quite boring to me but I am just in love with Rosy Lips it gives the most gorgeous pink tint to your lips whilst curing them of all chapped-ness (plus it has the same name as me, what's not to love!?).

5. MUA Palette in Heaven and Earth- beautiful colours, perfect palette, overall in love with it.
 
6. Hunger Games Catching Fire- this film is absolutely amazing and everyone NEEDS to see it, the books are fantastic and the film is exactly like them, the arena is perfect and the cast is beautiful and I want to watch it all day every day (Catching Fire calendar for Christmas please thank you) ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment