Sunday 22 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 22 | DECEMBER 22ND- THE ONLY WAY IS OWLS

It really doesn't feel like three days till Christmas.
I get given a fair amount of owl themed jewellery- good thing I like owls- and they're just such lovely pieces of jewellery that I have decided January will be the month of owls.
Bracelet- River Island, the old favourite necklace- Accessorize

So throughout January I am going to try and wear an owl related piece of jewellery every day as I just don't feel I give enough love to my owls anymore; I used to wear one owl necklace all the time but it got overlooked as more necklaces were bought. I also want to give my owl earrings some loving as I can never be bothered to changed from plain studs.
Earrings- River Island

And here I, Rosie, declare January to be the month of owls, let us embrace them and wear them with pride, let us love them and make sure we are never without one.

Front of the current favourite
And the back- from an independent jewellery maker, Christmas present from the best friend so name of maker unknown
 
And you don't just have to stop at jewellery, there are many an adorable owl themed or shaped beauty products that make the perfect gift. I just really love owl things.
Boots palette

This is all the owl themed products I own so far (that I can find, there are probably more) but without a doubt I will be given more for Christmas- what is it with people and owls?

No comments:

Post a Comment