Wednesday 18 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 18 | DECEMBER 18TH- SECRET SANTA

IT'S ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!

Being a teenager means, most of the time, you are relatively short on funds, especially around Christmas time; therefore Secret Santa is the perfect idea.
Luckily I got my best friend for Secret Santa so buying her present was super easy, with a £10 limit this is what I got her:

*If you add this up then it doesn't come to £10 but if you factor in all the offers (Topshop and Superdrug 3-for-2 and the Body Shop 60% off then it works out to be just over £10

1. Socks (£3.50 each or 3 for £8- Topshop):
Socks are great, novelty socks are even better. My best friend's three favourite things are probably monkeys, elephants and moustaches so these were perfect for her. The moustaches are made of a different, fluffier material to make them even more exciting.

2. Cranberry Joy lip balm (£4- Body Shop):
This caught my eye as it is an unusual shape but it is a pretty colour, a great scent, and just a generally nice product (this is on my Christmas list please Santa).

3. Barry M Gelly in Watermelon (£3.99- Superdrug):
As it has been noted before, I am a great fan of the Barry M Gelly range and this is an usual colour that you don't normally get but green is very good for the winter so I thought it was quite a nice idea; (my best friend is also Italian so she has lovely tanned skin all year round and dark nail varnish colours suit her a lot).

4. Yankee Candle Sampler Votive scent(£1.80- Clinton Cards):
These Yankee Candle Samplers are a great idea as they are super cheap and it is a great way to test out candle flavours before you buy a bigger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment