Monday 23 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 23 | DECEMBER 23RD- THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS TAG

I am a sucker for a good 'tag' post, I find them really fun and I can't help myself when I come across one. I found this one on Sprinkleofglitter's Youtube and it was actually quite a hard one but here I goooooo... (Cheese alert)

1) GREED- What is your most expensive and inexpensive beauty products?
Expensive is anything from the Body Shop or No7 mascara and cheapest is anything MUA or Natural Collection.

2) WRATH- What beauty product/s do you have a love/ hate relationship with and what has been the hardest to find?
I have a definite love/ hate relationship with the Body Shop Born Lippy's, I love them and they smell amazing but they are unbelievably drying to your lips and I can only wear them with a lip balm underneath; I appear to be one of the only people who has no problem with sticking your finger in a lip product tub because it's 'unhygenic' (where are you lot putting your fingers that would give you cause for this view may I ask?) but the Born Lippy's are so sticky and I hate that.
The hardest to find is probably any American product like the EOS lip balms and tings like dat.

3) GLUTTONY- What are your most delicious beauty product/s?
Born Lippy's by Body Shop all taste and smell amazing and Montagne Jeunesse's face pack in chocolate (which I have a stash of) smells like the nicest chocolate in the world and I genuinely checked to see if it was edible.

4) SLOTH- What beauty product/s do you neglect due to laziness?
This was an easy one- foundation. I literally only ever wear foundation on special occasions because, simply, I can't be bothered to put it on. I am a bad person. Also liquid eyeliner as I am hopeless at it and cannot be bothered to try harder.

5) PRIDE- What beauty product/s gives you the most confidence?
Concealer, does what it says on the packet.

6) LUST- What product/s do you love the most?
Now I actually changed this question a bit because the original one didn't fit with the rest of them and it upset me.
My post favourite beauty product in the world is not, in fact, lip balm (shock horror) but eyeliner, I love love love eyeliner pencil more than anything ever. My current one is the Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer and it's the best.

7) ENVY-  What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any lipbalm or lipgloss or nail varnish is the best gift but I am assuming that this is asking a bit more fancy than that so any beauty product that comes in a gift box really because they're exciting (what an awful answer).

No comments:

Post a Comment