Wednesday 11 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 11 | DECEMBER 11TH- OH CHRISTMAS TREE 1

As we have a very random main Christmas tree, George and I have our mini trees which are more colour coordinated. As a general rule I am not a fan of colour coordinated and matching Christmas trees but if it's mini then it doesn't really count...

(Fun Fact For You: Blue Christmas tree lights are my favourite, but only the blue ones that you get on a tree and not the big ones in shopping centres.)

George's Tree:
The classic green tree with red decorations, can't get more traditional than that really. I'm not going to go into George's tree here because most of the decorations are childhood nostalgia that no one else would understand.

My Tree:
The simple blue, silver and white theme. Take note of the mass amount of penguins- I went through a bit of a penguin obsessed stage at the age of about 10 which sadly coincided with my SpongeBob Squarepants obsessed days...
Are these not the most beautiful beads you have ever seen?


Favourite of my decorations

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment