Monday 2 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 2 | DECEMBER 2ND- WINTERLISCIOUS TAG

I thought we'd start off the 25 Days of Blogging Christmas with a post to get us feeling all nice and Christmasy. I got the Winterliscious Tag from Sprinkle Of Glitter's Youtube from Christmas 2012 but I thought it was such a nice idea and the questions are fabby, so here we go:

1. Favourite winter nail polish?
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Plum- an absolutely gorgeous purple colour and, as I have stressed before, it doesn't chip! It comes out as a beautiful really dark purple with two coats and I can see myself wearing it through the majority of December. Highly recommend their whole gelly range but Mr Barry M please please please please bring out a black in this range please.

2. Favourite winter lip product?
This was featured in my autumn tag and will probably be in many more favourites but I am absolutely in love with the Accessorize lipstick in Infatuated and it is the best lipstick ever ever ever and I just love it so much. Sorry about that.

3. Most worn winter clothing piece?
It has to be my tartan coat from H&M last winter, it is beautiful and I probably would have frozen to death without it (this November has been ridiculously cold and I am living in fear over what the cold might become in December).

4. Most worn winter accessory?
Last year I got a chunky knit, blue bobble hat from Accessorize and I just love it so much that I want another one this year (possibly in moss green?) the only downside to this hat is I can't wear it to school as it gives you the worlds worst hat hair.

5. Favourite winter scent/ candle?
The Yankee candle Christmas collection all smells amazing and I will expand on this later in the month but you can also never go wrong with a vanilla candle in the winter.

6. Favourite winter beverage?
Anything from the Costa Christmas range (yes, I know I have a problem) or Wispa hot chocolate.

7. All time favourite Christmas/ holiday movie?
My favourite Christmas movie is probably Muppet's Christmas Carol because it has no faults and I recommend it highly to everyone as it is just so brilliant (I am getting all fuzzy just writing about it).

8. Favourite Christmas/ holiday song?
This was a near impossible question and I spent a long time consulting the Christmas CD before answering this but I'm going to have to go for Step Into Christmas by Elton John because it's such a feel good song and the Fairy Tale of New York by the Pouges because it is a classic and so unbelievably fun to sing/ yell along to at the top of your voice with friends and family (also it has some absolutely brilliant lyrics). You can also never go wrong with yelling along to Band Aid Do They Know It's Christmas or The Twelve Days of Christmas, I DON'T KNOW I LOVE THEM ALL. (I feel super bad for not choosing Slade or Wizzard or John and Yoko or Paul McCartney but I can't decide between them).

9. Favourite holiday food/ treat?
Soup. Ohmigod soup. Soup has got to be the greatest creation ever I could live off soup.

10. What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
Every year we get a new random Christmas tree decoration from somewhere we've been that year and this year's one is this lovely one from Disney Land in Florida (they have their own Christmas shop there and it is amazing). My all time favourite, though, has got to be William Shakespeare because it is just so weird.
My apologises I currently cannot find the new decoration to take a picture of.

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Probably Finnick Odair (or the actor Sam Claflin, whichever one of them really) from the Hunger Games Catching Fire (which is absolutely amazing if you haven't seen it already and the books are even better). I would like him wrapped up in a box under my tree in a suit come the 25th please thank you Father Christmas that would be wonderful.

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Thankfully this Christmas promises to be much calmer than last year when we tried to get the entire family together and everyone ended up bitching about each other in between watching Pokémon movies. This year will be back to normal with my Grandma coming over on Christmas eve, then seeing the family on the 27th for George's birthday (what an awkward date to have it) and then going up to see the rest of the family in the North. Simples. (Judged if you didn't read that in a meerkat voice).

*NOTE: Some of the things I've mention only briefly here because I will be talking about them more in later posts*

No comments:

Post a Comment