Sunday 15 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 15 | DECEMBER 15TH- THE ULTIMATE ONE

The one food that you cannot avoid having at Christmas is mince pies. They are the greatest creation ever and the idea of them warm with cream is making me drool on my laptop (mmm sexy). This is hopefully the first of a couple of Christmas cooking things but we will see if I get the time. I am annoyingly hanging over my mother with a camera while she makes these but she makes the best ones, we never eat shop brought ones because they just don't compare with homemade.
Homemade mince pies are great because you can basically customise them, for example with pastry stars on the top instead of the normal disk lids. Plus when people compliment them you can take full credit and it's a great feeling.

Christmas is scarily soon when you come to think of it, only a week on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment