Thursday 19 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 19 | DECEMBER 19TH- INSTAGRAMABLE

2013 was a big year for mainly, mainly because I discovered the joys of Instagram. I feel that it's only fair that I share my 2013 in (a small few) outfits with you in which I shall debut my favourites and you shall get to see the joys of the background of my bedroom (which I am 1000000% repainting in 2014)...

1. Prom (July I believe)- prom was awful and I look quite frumpy but I loved my dress.

Dress (and accessorises)- Camden Market

2. My absolute most favourite trousers in the world

Trousers- Made by my mother (and how beautiful are they we are currently making more)
Cropped top- Topshop

3. This is the lace top I mentioned in the autumn tag

Top- Topshop
Shorts- Johnnie B by Boden
Shoes- Clarks

4. Probably my favourite one

Top- American Apparel
Skirt- Mango in Pearsons

5. Please ignore my mouth

Top- Topshop (same as number 3)
Jumper- New Look (but years and years ago)
Neckace- Daisy Mae Jewellery (probably my favourite online jewellery shop and my favourite necklace)

6. This is my DIY jumper in that I removed all the tacky fake diamonds off the shoulders, I do believe, however, that I am allergic to it

Top- Topshop
Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment