Thursday 5 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 5 | DECEMBER 5TH- CHRISTMAS FILMS

I'm sick today so it was my Mother's great suggestion that I watch Christmas movies for the whole day. Genius. Here I have compiled a list of the top three greatest Christmas movies of all time:

1. Muppet Christmas Carol-
This has got to be one of my all time favourite films ever I just love it so much I make everyone I know watch it at least one in their life, George and I watched it four times last Christmas which is still not enough. Plus the original book is so good and you can imagine the Muppets while you read it.

2. Love Actually-
Absolute classic, fantastic cast, you can never go wrong with this one; my favourite storyline is the Liam Neeson one.

3. When Harry Met Sally-
Not strictly a Christmas film apart from the Christmas scenes but every single year my mother and I watch it whilst wrapping presents so tradition has given it a very Christmasy vibe for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment