Saturday 7 December 2013

25 DAYS OF BLOGGING CHRISTMAS- DAY 7- DECEMBER 7TH- CHRISTMAS MUST-HAVES

I apologise that this is going up slightly later but blogging every day is HARD. Sorry.

We're officially a week into December, YAY! If you haven't already realised I'm a big fan of making lists so here is my list of things you must have around Christmas:

1. Cute wrapping paper- this year I decided to change it up a bit and get my own wrapping paper instead of sharing with my family, cute wrapping paper is a must plus ribbons and stickers can be added for a more personal touch to a present.
W H Smith wrapping paper rolls- £5.99 for two rolls.

2. Fairy lights- these are pretty self explanatory at Christmas, I absolutely love mine, I bought them quite a few years ago from a garden centre.
Price unknown.

3. Slippers- I have probably the best slippers in the world, they are from Holland but you can buy them on Amazon.
Probably around £10 or slightly over.

4. Slipper socks- For those who like warm feet in bed or find slippers too awkward.
Topshop a few years ago- £6.

And now for the traditionals:

5. Christmas music-need I say more for an evening wrapping presents?

6. Fires- REAL fires in the evening, can't get more festive than that really.



No comments:

Post a Comment