Wednesday 10 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 10- THE BLOGGERS MADE ME BUY IT

Wednesday 10th December 2014
15 sleeps till Christmas

Bloggers are bad people, they make us buy things we don't need. And then they make us buy more. I am guilty of this, help me.

1. Barry M Nail Varnish in 'Berry Cosmo'
I saw this on someone's Instagram (she also has a blog, don't worry) and I fell so completely in love with it that I went out and bought it that same afternoon. No buyer's remorse here, it is the most beautiful purple berry colour and is my nail staple this autumn winter (you probably won't see me with any other colour on over the next few months).

2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This is a much raved about product but it is definitely worth the hype, it is the best thing I have ever used to cover spots and I don't know how I ever lived without it.

3. Sleek Blushers
Another very popular high street product that I'm not quite on board with yet. Sleek have the best colour range though, with every colour you could possibly want for a blusher, and ones that would suit every different skin tone. I also really love Sleek packaging. (I have the blusher in 'Flushed).

4. Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in '107'
Yet again I can 100% see why this product is so raved about, it is one of the best lipsticks out there that I personally think looks great all year round and is definitely one of my favourite products. I am dying to try out more Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks and also some of the non-matte ones.


5. All of the Lush Christmas products
Brace yourselves for the excitement... more on this coming later this week or next (I forget exactly when).

6. Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows
I've spoken about these quite a lot, I love them, there's not all that much more I need to say really.

7. Minicellar Water Makeup Remover
I'm not sure how I feel about this product yet, I have one from Botanics, and it is a range that I trust. 

8. Essie Nail Varnish in 'After School Boy Blazer'
I believe this was a limited edition Essie nail varnish for Autumn 2013 and at the time I was looking for the perfect dark, dark navy blue colour and here it is. I saw this on a couple of people's blogs and I wanted it, so I got it. And it's one of my all time most favourite nail colours ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment