Friday 12 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 12- A LUSHY CHRISTMAS

Friday 12th December 2014
13 sleeps till Christmas 

I missed out on Lush Christmas last year so I was geared up and ready this time round. However, I've got to say I was majorly disappointed. There was just nothing in there that appealed to me scent-wise and I ended up leaving with a third of the things I had originally wanted.
I'm also super disappointed as I'd really wanted the 'Melting Snowman' bath melt but they didn't have it in my nearest Lush, and the 'So White' bath ballistic was no where near as nice as I remembered it, the Body Shop Glazed Apple scent is way nicer.
Controversial: I didn't buy Snow Fairy. I had it last year (I did a review back in January) and whilst I ddi love it, I do think it is a slightly overrated products (but I went into more detail back in that post).

There are two products mentioned here, but look out for the last Lush Christmas post coming up later this month for reasons you will soon understand...

Butterbear:
The butterball is my all-time favourite bath bomb, it's one of the smaller ones which I much prefer and it smells absolutely incredible. The product contains cocoa butter and ylang ylang oil (does anyone in the world know how to pronounce that), and has a vanillary sort of scent. Lush claim that the cocoa butter is 'great for nourishing and protecting your skin'.

This Christmas Lush have both the normal butterball, and the Christmas version: the Butterbear. The butterbear is exactly the same as the butterball, except it's in a super cute bear version (and it's cheaper). I'm already regretting not getting two.

The butterbear is not the most attractive or 'wow' colour bath bomb, but it smells so incredible and makes your bathroom smell amazing. I would like to live in a room made entirely out of them so I could smell them forever.

Dashing Santa:
I didn't actually go into Lush with the intention of buying this one, but it smelt too good to let it pass. The Dashing Santa bath bomb contains bergamont and manadrin oils and has a beautiful citrus smell with a hint of something else.

This bath bomb makes your bath a beautiful, festive pinky-red colour that smells so good and gears you right up for the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment