Thursday 25 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 25- MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thursday 25th December 2014

I had planned a bigger post today including my Christmas day outfit and makeup but I've barely been home today so I've decided to cut it down to my festive nails. 

I painted my nails completely in the Barry M shade 'Raspberry', which is a beautiful pinky-red (lighter than it appears in the picture below). I then painted my middle finger in Barry M 'Jingle Bells'- very fitting for Christmas. 'Jingle Bells' is a new shade, made up of chunky and small pieces of gold glitter, mixed with small pieces of red glitter. 

I love the simplicity and ease of this nail varnish look- it's festive and fun while at the same time being classy and beautiful.

Merry Christmas everybody, I hope you all had a good day, and a happy new year to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment