Monday 8 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 8- MY INSTAGRAM YEAR

Monday 8th December 2014
17 sleeps till Christmas

I thought today I'd share my year of 2014, through the medium of my Instagram posts. Enjoy. 
April: I turned 17- this is my Game of Thrones themed cake, complete with severed heads on spikes.
 March/April/May/One of those: Easter
August: Casual view from the window of our Barcelona holiday appartment, no biggie, COMPLETE MASSIVE BIGGIE LOOK HOW INCREDIBLE THAT IS
August: Reading Festival- seeing three of my favourites bands near the front. Dead. 
October: I had an operation.
November: the poppies at the Tower of London were incredible, London is a beautiful place at night
November: Thanksgiving with the American friends. This may not look like much but it's the most incredible thing I have ever eaten and I crave corn bread daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment