Monday 15 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 15- 5 HAPPY THINGS

Monday 15th December 2014
10 sleeps till Christmas

I've decided to compile a list of the few small, potentially insignificant, things that are and have been making me happy this year. I get quite mushy here. 

1. Having a good start at a new college, setttling in quickly, doing well, and experiencing what it's like to be happy in education again.

2. Catching up with friends that I haven't seen in a while and have missed a lot. Also spending proper time with those I see fairly often but not quite enough.

3. Laughing until I cry. Never underestimate this. 

4. Being told to 'never change' or 'never grow up'. Sounds stupid, but this makes me feel warm and happy and valued and loved and you can never put a price on that feeling. 

5. Christmas holidays next week- we all need that break. Plus I have got three massive pieces of work out the way so I am free free free this holiday and that is a weight and a half off my chest. 

Favourite Song of the Week:
The Luka State- '30 Minute Break'
Plus check out the amazing music video for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment