Saturday 20 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 20- NUTELLA HOT CHOCOLATE

Saturday 20th December 2014
5 sleeps till Christmas 

Nutella hot chocolate is one of those 'I wonder if it's possible' recipes, and it kind of is. I haven't perfected up recipe yet, but I think what I've got is pretty damn good.

You Will Need:
-Mug
-Milk
-Nutella
-Microwave
-Spoon

To Make:
1. Some people may this by heating up the milk in a saucepan first but I really don't think it needs it. I heat my milk in the microwave for about three minutes- partly because I like it burning hot, and party because you need the milk really hot in order for the nutella to dissolve. 
2. Use your spoon to get a massive lump of nutella out of the jar and stir into the milk.
3. It does take a fair amount of time to dissolve the nutella, which is why you need the super hot milk. But it's so worth it in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment