Tuesday 9 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 9- MY INSTAGRAM YEAR IN OUTFITS

Tuesday 9th December 2014
16 sleeps till Christmas

These are my selfies, I'm slightly scared to post them and I can confirm I chickened out of half of them at the last minute. Enjoy my vanity. 
Shirt- Topshop
Jumper- Next
Nails- Barry M 'Berry Cosmo'
Giant Mug- Holland (as in the country(
Look at the forehead on that spot- my makeup less state
Top- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop Jamie Jeans
Leather Jacket (in the background)- All Saints
(Yes this is the Topshop changing room)
Chanelling the inner '90s' look
Shirt- New Look
Jeans- Topshop Jamie Jeans
Lipstick- Topshop 'Infrared'
My best selfie of 2014
Dress- H&M
Choker- River Island
Nails- Topshop 'Cloak and Dagger'
Lipstick- Rimmel Kate Moss matte '107'
Awkward arm alert
Jumper- Next
Jeans- Topshop Jamie Jeans
Cropped Jumper- Boohoo
Jeans- Topshop Joni Jeans
Shoes- Dr Martens
Satchel- Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment