Wednesday 24 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 24- THE APTLY NAMED LUSH PRODUCT

Wednesday 24th December 2014
1 sleep till Christmas

I mentioned in my previous Lush post that there would be another one later in the month for certain reasons. And the time has now arrived. You can't write about a product called 'Christmas Eve' on any day other than Christmas Eve, can you? 

'Christmas Eve' is a bubble bar, and it has literally changed baths forever for me. I decided after using this once that bubble bars are my favourite Lush product and I'm not sure how I survived without them. Bubble bars are great as they have so many uses; you break off a small bit, crumble it under running water, and there's your bubbles. 

According to Lush, 'Christmas Eve' is scented with ylang ylang and jasmine absolute, and it smells incredible. Aside from 'Butterball', I think 'Christmas Eve' may be my favourite Lush scent. It smells like nothing I've ever smelt before and I can't describe it but I'm in love.

As a product, I would definitely recommend bubble bars.They're such a lovely product and you get a large amount of bubbles from the smallest bit of the bar. 'Christmas Eve' is 100% my favourite of all the Lush products I've bought this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment