Sunday 14 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 14- 2014 FAVOURITES

Sunday 14th December 2014
11 sleeps till Christmas

Predictably, the majority of the things seen here have appeared multiple times in posts throughout the year, and please forgive me for bombarding, and for also always using the same pictures. Obviously these are not all the favourites I have had during this year, though I do think it is a good representative sample of the best.

The Maze Runner
I am obsessed with the book and the film and that's all I'm going to say because I'm writing a main post about them. It's one of these best things in the world ever and I love love love love it.
I am majorly sorry, it didn't look this blurry on my camera.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This product definitely deserves the hype.

Makeup Brushes
I've got really into using proper brushes in the last six or so months. I'm not sure how I ever lived and how I ever put makeup on without them.
Brushes from Cath Kidston

Body Shop Lip Butter in Shea
First things first this smells incredible. Secondly, it's one of the all-time best lip balms I have ever used, it makes my lips so super soft and moisturised. I use it over night and my lips have actually become dependent on this product, I majorly suffer for it if I miss even one night.

Planner
Everyone knows about my love for my planner. I feel so organised and in control of my life when I use it. I love it so much I'm debating buying either another one or a filofax and having two on the go at the same time.

Essie 'Grow Stronger' nail base coat
Basically it looks after my nails and stops them breaking all the time. I never bother with a top coat on my nails, but I always always use a base coat as it protects your nails from staining from your nail varnish.

Essie Nail Varnishes
I discovered Essie this year and boy was it good. What I love most about these, apart from the incredible colour range, is the brush. The brush is wide and flat and gives amazing coverage that makes the worst nail painter look like the best.
Again, unintentionally and unknowingly blurry pictures, sorry.
Lef-Right: 'After School Boy Blazer', 'Chinchilly', 'Bahama Mama'

EOS Lip Balm
It's a cult favourite in America that the UK are just picking up on (see Topshop and Urban Outfitters), and it's become my daily go-to lip balm. It's moisturising, smells great, has the coolest packaging, and I can see why everybody loves it. The dome makes it apply so nicely.

Water
This may seem a strange thing to put in a 'most favourite things of the whole year' post as water is one of those things that is essential for life, but read on. During the past year I have cut out all drinks except water, tea and coffee, so no fruit juice or fizzy drinks. I have noticed that my skin has cleared up so much during the year, and this may be due to getting older, but I also do believe it to due to the amount of water I have been drinking. We needed to acknowledge that.

Topshop Jamie Jeans 
These jeans are highwaisted so super flattering and they go with everything. They are the only jeans I wear now and they're just the most perfect jeans I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment