Monday 22 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 22- IT WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT

Monday 22nd December 2014
3 sleeps till Christmas

I will always have a slight weakness for 'tag' posts so I couldn't not include one. The 'Sweater Weather Tag' (as this is) is technically an autumn tag, but I have edited it for winter.

1. Favourite candle scent?
As much as try and branch out, I think I will always like vanilla the best for candles or bath bombs. I do have the Yankee Candle 'Christmas Eve' candle though which smells really good but I have no clue what it smells of (sort of sugary but sort of spicy?).

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
As much as I love the others, tea will always be the one.

3. What's the best winter memory you have?
To be honest, this December is the best month I've had for the whole of the past two years and these memories of the past month are some of the most important ones.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips, dark lips, dark lips. Dark lips all year round please. Lets ignore the fact that I can't do winged eyeliner...
L-R: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte '107', Topshop 'Beguiled', Accessorize 'Infatuated'

5. Best fragrance for winter?
Not a big fragrance wearer, so we'll go for a classic vanilla again.

6. Favourite Christmas food?
Sausage stuffing and bread sauce mixed in a bowl together for dinner on Christmas day after a massive lunch.

7. What is winter weather like where you live?
Cold and wet. No snow. Misleading sunlight. Weirdly warm on some days. That's London.

8. Most worn jumper?
I wear all my jumpers a lot- I like jumpers.

9. Must-have nail polish this winter?
Anything dark or berry coloured. And obviously glitter.
L-R: Essie 'Chinchilly', Essie 'Bahama Mama', Essie 'After School Boy Blazer', Barry M Gelly 'Plum', Barry M 'Berry Cosmo'

10. (American) Football games or jumping in leaf/ snow pile?
Leaf and snow piles in wellies.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Black skinny jeans all the way.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Dr Martens, the only shoes you'll ever need.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
It's pretty damn good. (Autumn question I know).

14. Favourite winter TV show?
Liberty of London- I love it when it gets all festive on the programme. And I know it's not a TV show, but I really love Harry Potter in the winter.

15. What song really gets you into the winter spirit?
This year I'm loving Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas'. But nothing beats Elton John's 'Step Into Christmas' or the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'.

No comments:

Post a Comment